PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

SYNOPSIS


Just a little summary to those of you
just joining in on reading this blog.
The transplant update I refer to is my hubby's
kidney transplant, which was originally scheduled
for this past July 4th week. Due to a problem
with the donor's situation ("Jude") it had to be
postponed. It's been very stressful to say the
least. Figuring out what the heck we are going
to do but we must wait and wait and be at the
mercy of the bureaucratic health care world.
Which reminds me I really want to see"Sicko."
Has anyone seen that yet? Comments?)

So anyway, as I mentioned on a previous post,
we have to wait to see what the biopsy reveals.
Hopefully, for everyone involved and ESPECIALLY
for "Jude's" sake, it is something insignificant
and we can move on.

Let's hope & pray for a positive outcome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/