PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

DISCO NIGHT

So we went this weekend to G.E.'s birthday party which I had been
so excited for because it was a 70's theme but turns out I was very
disappointed. You know when you hype something in your mind so
much and then reality does not live up to the expectations. Well,
that's what happened to me. Honestly, I don't know what I was
expecting. After 10 years in the music business I've met a lot of the
artists and been to hundreds of concerts but for some crazy reason
I thought I would be attending a more intimate gathering since it was
a personal invite. But nope, there were hundreds and hundreds of people.
They were all decked out in their 70's attire, and I mean decked!

You can check out PerezHilton.com for pictures of this event because
unfortunately, they made me leave MY camera in the car!

Ser & I were very modestly dressed with semi-bell bottoms and our peace
signs. It was fun though to people watch. We got there around 9:30p.m.
and G.E. finally arrived around 10:30p.m. She looked great in her polyester
suit and crazy afro wig! She said hi and hugged Ser, as they are old friends.
She congratulated me on how cute the baby is and right then and there I
wanted to be with my little munchkins! My Jack Daniel/Club days are way
behind me and I most definitely do not miss them. I enjoyed them enough!
LOL!

I must say though it was the first time in a long long time we had a baby-
sitter for both kids (a sleepover!!) and it was great having date night!
But just when we thought we'd be alone for the night, bam, the two older
ones show up at home! Never a dull moment but always adventurous!

This is us before taking off to the party:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/