PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

SO EXCITED

I don't know why I'm so excited but I am. J-Lo is finally pregnant. As cheezy as this may sound she is one of (if not) my favorite actress, singer, dancers. Don't ask me why. It's just the way it is. I'm not ashamed to say I've seen "Maid in Manhattan" like 10 times with my little girl! (Yeah, she loves that movie too!) I've been in the music business and met lots of singers and should NOT be a groupy by now but I can't help it. I've never met her and I'm sooo excited b/c yours truly and one of my closest friends (a.k.a. "La Bruja") are going to see her in concert (along with her hubby, Marc Anthony.) That also implies my first girls night out in more than 5 years! Imagine!

I'm really happy for her hat her greatest wish finally is coming true - to be a mom. I just hope she can still dance her butt off from here to Nov. 7th or I'm gonna be real disappointed.

Congrats J.Lo from L.Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/