PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

NOVEMBER 5th

Tonight I was playing with the kids in the play area and I thought I heard Chi Chi say something "mom." So I say "what did you say!? (because she calls me "mami")and she
says, "Is your mom here?" I look at her in shock (because she meant right then and there!) She says, "was your mom's name Mercy?" And I of course remembering all those freaky movies I've seen, say Why is she here now? She smiles real big and says no she's invisible. Then she goes "Nah, I was just kidding, she's dead remember?"

Too freaky for me! NOTE: today, Nov. 5th would have been my mom's birthday and I did not mention that to anyone today.

(Yeah, that's my mom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/