PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

SUPERSTITIOUS EMAILS (Chain)

I'm wondering, why do people insist upon sending emails that threaten your safety or well-being? Like if you don't send this to 10 people, something terrible will happen to you and your family or you will have bad luck for a hundered years. Really? What is the point to these emails? They make me crazy!!!!!! I usually just go ahead and delete when I recognize the subject line but man, there are times like today when I get suckered into reading crazy religious freaky bad-luck crap emails that makes me nuts! Please please don't forward these stupid emails that only make people wonder if their bad luck is because they didn't forward the damn email. Send a note to say hi, send a funny joke, send some pictures, send commentary but NOT religious, chain bad luck emails that are made up by some schmuck with nothing better to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/