PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

MORAL SUPPORT

It's amazing how a few kind words can go such a long way. Not that I have doubts as to whether I made the right decision or not about my donating a kidney but having some moral support helps me in this process so much. I mean, I've done things in my life that many people may not have approved of but this just happens to be something I need support in, I guess because it's not just about me. So feeling down as I was, I got one great message from a wonderful cousin, whose kind words just gave me a whole new boost and then to put the icing on the cake, I now have the moral support of two other "mothers" that are so very important to me since I do not have my own mother around, my grandmother who lives away from me and my "fairy" godmother have both said I will be fine and I must do what I have to do and it will all work out. That's all I had to hear. Whether it's true or not, at least it's a positive reinforcement that I so desperately needed - thank you!!

I leave this Sunday afternoon to New York, so I can be at my appointment bright & early Monday morning. Chi Chi was already crying to me that she is going to miss me! Imagine, that's just 24 hours - I don't even want to think what it's gonna be like for a few weeks.

I'll tell you this - I'll probably be a "bitch on wheels/heels" at this appointment. I have to "fast" until around 1 or 2p.m. AND I'm P.MS.ing!!! Not a pretty sight: hungry & bitchy! Yikes! Wish the doctors good luck!! Trust me, you'll hear about how it goes!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/