PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

HOME!

The kids were soo excited when I came home it was the best feeling ever!! I missed them so much. I have never been away from them, let alone 10 days. I have to admit though, tonight was really difficult because I cannot carry anything or anyone weighing more than 20 pounds, so I could not carry my little boy :o( That was heart-breaking. He just wanted to kiss my "boo-boos." I cannot wait to get 100% better and carry them both in my arms and give them big fat squeezes the proper way, in the meantime I'm settling for what I can get and enjoying every minute.

Sergio is feeling better. Taking all his meds and ready for another blood draw Saturday morning.

1 comment:

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/