PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

IN NEW YORK

I am in New York and ready to face a very long day of testing at Columbia Presbyterian tomorrow. I prepared for my fasting by pigging out as soon as I landed by eating sushi and chocolate cake! I guess you can say between the stress and PMS I am entitled, right?

Saying goodbye today to the kids was just a glimpse of how hard it's going to be when the time of the operation comes and I have to leave for a few weeks - probably more so for me. I'm the adult and supposed to be the strong one. As Chi Chi hugged me today and cried that she would miss me, I got down on my knees and hugged her too and shed some tears. Tears because I will miss her, tears becuase I know how horrible it is to want your mom and not to have her, so every minute that I am away I feel for her but then I am reminded that she is six and oh so easily distracted! Her big sister took her to Wanna-Do City for the afternoon as I was preparing to leave, so I know that at least there was some major distraction for several hours. My lil'man was coaxed into what a fun time he was going to have at the babysitter's house, so that goodbye was not as rough. Although, I made the mistake of calling when I landed and he knew it was me on the phone and started to cry "Mommy mommy, hello, hello" because he wanted to speak with me. He got on the phone and said "Te amo Mami" and I melted and cried. How am I going to do this? How I am I suppoes to keep it together when I cry at every whim? Lets just hope it's the hormones or the PMS. That shrink is gonna have a field day with me tomorrow! I'll let you know how it goes.

Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/