PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

READY TO GO

My hubby is back from New York. I picked him up at the airport last night with the kids. They were so happy to see him. The only bad part is that now Michael has a cold and has to stay away from him as to not compromise his (Ser) health and the impending surgery. According to Sergio and what they told him up there in New York, all is a go. They are just waiting for my latest results (the 12 tubes of blood episode!) So I'm confident enough now that I'm ready to book my airline ticket to New York today! Whew!

I rcv'd this in the mail from the hospital. It's the letter that states you are scheduled for surgery, Thursday, Nov. 20th plus all the directions. How's this for reality? Turn your head slighty and catch a glimpse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/