PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

THANK YOU

I have so much to say and so much to blog about but first I must say thank you. Thank G-d the transplant went well and thank you to everybody for their positive vibes and for following along in my journey. I am currently in hospital and re-cooping. Sergio came out of the surgery very well. He was actually standing over my bed at 6:30a.m. the next day. I couldn't believe it. It was amazing. I have tons of pictures to post and tons to say but for now I want to let everyone know that the kidney swap went well and we are taking one day at a time. We are both slowly recooperating. When I get out of the hospital I will start to blog again. I've met some amazing people here, both patients and doctors (and nurses) and cannot wait to tell you all about our journey throughout this swap. Until next time....enjoy every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/