PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

WORST DAY EVER AFTER MY SURGERY

After my kidney donation surgery...I am finally home! I came home last night with the kids, crazy I know! I thought I could handle having them alone at home while I get better but the inevitable rule of thumb, when you don't want anything to go wrong, it does! 

I had the WORST day ever today, worse than the operation or any recovery, can you believe that??! I got a migraine, and it was the kiss of death. I threw up twice on an empty stomach, so I started to panic. Two kids running around saying "Mommy, mommy, are you okay? Just the noise and the lights were killing me. And of course, the fact that I was throwing up bile with only one kidney left set in this inevitable state of panic. I had a family friend with us, who happens to be 16 years old. She was amazing and stepped up to the plate, but I needed our real babysitter, who takes care of the baby so well. I needed him to be taken away from the house, so I could get a grasp on things and make myself feel better. 

I had my husband calling me from New York freaking out and worried saying if I threw up one more time, I'd have to go to the emergency room. I was NOT going to let that happen. Luckily, I sent for Gatorade and crackers and little by little it made me feel better. I had a little bit of chicken broth and slept for two hours in peace & quiet when the kids were taken out of the house. Now, I just have the regular incision pain, which I'll take any day over the horrible headaches & vomiting. I'm going to try this again tonight. I feel better, so I want my kids back. I feel so bad that I am putting them through this. I need to have them with me. Anyway, I wanted to say hello and thank you again for all the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/