PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

AMAZINGLY KIND WORDS

I received this email from an old friend of mine from grade school. I was so moved by it that I felt the need to post it:

Subject: Hi

"I know that lately you’ve had some bad days and set backs on your health. But, I just wanted you to know that I truly admired you. You’ve grown up to be an amazing woman, mother & wife. No one would want to be in the shoes of you & your husband when it comes to the health issues. But on the other hand, many wish they were in your shoes when it comes to the true love between you two. The gift you gave your husband is not only brave, but that of true love. Many, even married ones, will never feel that. So, when you have a bad day, know that like your family, others truly admire you.
Besos"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/