PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

ALUMINUM ZIRCONIUM

For some reason I woke up this morning and the first thought in my head was: "what if it's the absorption of aluminum zirconium?" Just like that. That was the sentence in my head. Was it a message? or just me and my weird random thoughts? What if it's this that causes cancer and seeps through women's pores and kills their good cells off? I mean really, how good can it be for you when some deodorants stain right through your shirt and practically bleach the color of your clothing right off (ie: Secret)

Don't ask me why that question/thought popped in my head. It just did. I remember when my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer years ago, she stopped using over the counter deodorants and started using alternatives. For some reasons (a little too late, of course) she thought this was harmful. I'm sure the rest of the world knows this too already but I am going to do my Internet research and reading and get back to you on that with more 411.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/