PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

GRATEFUL

I guess these life changing things happen to put life in perspective.  As I said goodbye to my son today, Dec. 2, 2013, as he left on the bus and as I dropped off my daughter in middle school, I said   "I love you" to them both in a whole different way.  I said goodbye as if it was my last time.  I guess knowing you are going to have brain surgery will do that to you!  This is how I believe we should always live, except we all get complacent and forget. 

Thanks to this experience, it is very clear on my mind that I am very grateful and appreciative of my kids and my life.  I mean, I have ALWAYS been grateful but it is with extra love that I sent them off this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/