PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

ONLINE GROUP

So I continue to torture myself! I found a great group online regarding my surgery regarding what I had, a meningioma (brain tumor) but I think I am making myself crazy reading about all the things that can go wrong.  I am not 100% yet but I know I am doing well.     My incision is still not healed but overall I am better.   I like this group a lot because I have found women who have gone through the same thing I did, some with more complications than others but it is great to be able to ask questions and have them answered (pretty much, instantly!)  I just feel like I am going to be a bit of a hypochondriac if I continue.  Ahhhhh!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/