PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

WELCOME DISTRACTION

 I have had my kids home on winter break for the last 10 days while I recover from brain surgery as well as all the neighborhood kids.  Sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for.  I always wanted my kids to have their friends here at home instead of them gallivanting all over the neighborhood.  Well, I got what I wanted! ALL the kids are here all the time! Snacks, fights, drama, the whole 9-yards!  Between recovery, the noise and PMS, oh I am a monster!  Hey, at least I recognize it!

So, this afternoon was a nice change of pace from my stressful recovery days. I had to take my little guy to hockey practice.  It's a program called "stick & puck."  I had to help him gear up and lace up and of course, he says I don't know how to do it but hey, we did it!  When he got on the ice I thought we were in the wrong place because there were so many big kids.  They looked huge!  They were only about 15 or 16 years old but with all that gear they looked way older.  Nonetheless, my little guy is afraid  of no one on the ice and went out there liked he owned the place and tried to shoot a goal on all the "big guys!"

I was totally distracted for one hour and loved seeing him in action!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/