PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

GRATEFUL ON MY BIRTHDAY

Today was a day of gratitude for me. As I celebrate another year of life, I recognize how fragile life is, especially after having gone through brain surgery this past December. I am learning every day to appreciate what I have and who I have in my life. Life has thrown me some "lemons" out there but I will continue learning to make lemonade and sometimes throw in a little tequila along the way! 


Thank you all for the messages, text and calls and delicious mint-oreo cheesecake! And to my kids, dad, bro, BFF, and good friends who celebrated with me today-THANK YOU! It was a great day! I am still ready and willing to keep celebrating on the weekend too.






Thank you and whoever is in "charge" up there for giving me a "break" and letting me go on enjoying my blessings just a little longer...

Eternally grateful...HBTOME!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/