PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

20 WAYS TO KEEP KIDS STUFF ORGANIZED

Really?  I can never keep my home like this with my kids around!  Not that I have ever been "Susie Homemaker" but it seems that my young son running around playing indoor hockey all the time, it just became harder and harder to maintain the house!

Here are some tips on how to keep the kids stuff organized!  I better read up on it myself!!!

http://www.stylemepretty.com/living/2014/05/08/20-ways-to-keep-kid-stuff-organized/?icid=maing-grid7|maing11|dl12|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D477155

For example:

Baskets & Bins Are Your Friend
Baskets and bins are an amazing way to keep every kind of mess at bay. Organize each according to a specific toy or category (think: dolls, cars, Legos, Mr. Potato head and all his parts…) And then instill a house rule where only one can be removed at a time.


(ref. Style Me Pretty.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/