PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

AFRAID TO OPEN THE DOOR

So I put myself "out there again," I update my resumé, I update my social networks with my job skills, I announce that I am ready to get back to the real world and then when opportunity knocks, I am afraid to open the door!  Aaghhh!

How do I give up the perks of picking up my kids in school or taking my son to his hockey practice three times a week, or helping them with homework?  I claim I want to have my freedom back and make money but how am I suppose to do that sitting from behind this desk?

If only, I could get that "big wig" Social Media job right here from my home, then it would be just right!

I promise to do a great job?  Anyone?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/