PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

FINALLY DID MY HAIR!

Okay, so I did it! Five months after having a craniotomy, I finally went to get my hair done. I explained to the girl who always use to do my hair what happened, with a shocked looked, she said "don't worry, we'll take care of you" and then she had someone wash my hair and comb through my hair and color it.  As creepy as it felt at times, I survived! 

The funny thing is God has a way of telling you there is always someone much worse than you. Seated next to me in the hair dryer machine, was a lady who was blind and had just been in a car accident recently and could not see or walk properly. She asked me for help in getting up and then     I realized... Am I lucky! And here I am, before during and after!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/