PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

DROP OFF AT MOVIES OR STAY?

So she is 11 years old and in middle school - do I drop her off at the movies and leave or do I stay and wait? I have already decided I am not going to see this particular movie with her but I am debating do I stay or do I go? Most parents drop off their kids and just leave.  I know, I'm a little neurotic!

But you see, as I am sitting here writing this, waiting outside the movie theater, she came running out to tell me she feels nauseous and if I could buy her some food! Do know my kid or what?

It's not so much that I don't trust my kid but I just know who I'm dealing with, so I just answered my own question as I'm writing this...I will stay and wait outside!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/