PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

DAY 1 - SUMMER CAMP AT HOME (TROPICAL LIFE ON THE CONCRETE)

So I made a very bold decision and opted not to send my children to camp this week. I thought it would be fun to do stuff the old-school way. Of course the first few hours of the day I was already pulling my hair out. The fighting,  the bickering, the "I'm bored" Comments every 10 minutes.

It is rough because all of their friends and neighbors are all at summer camp.

However, I was pleasantly surprised by the afternoon when  they opted to make their own fun. If they couldn't go somewhere tropical they brought somewhere tropical to them!

Right here, on our driveway they made the best of it and had a great afternoon. My daughter was even lucky enough to have her best friend join her by late afternoon. 

Here's to tropical life on the concrete!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/