PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

LETTING MY KID BE INDEPENDENT

A PIECE IS JUST A PIECE 

So much for letting my kid try to be independent!   I am at the ice rink with my 7-year old (big surprise, right?)  and I get my laptop and stuff out at my "usual" table and he says he's hungry.  I can see the concession stand from where I am sitting, so I tell him, "I am going to give you my credit card. Go order your chicken tenders and get me a quesadilla please, and water.


Five minutes later he comes back and hands me the receipt.  $42.17!!!!  I flipped out and yelled "what in the world did you order?!"  He says, "Chicken tenders."  So, I walk over to the concession stand expecting an error by the cashier.  I hand her the receipt and say "Chicken tenders, $42?"  She says, your son order four chicken tenders.

I said, He meant 4-piece chicken tender!! 

Gotta love the interpretation.  What did I expect giving my 7-year old my car and letting a teenager handle the transaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/