PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

THE DANGERS OF SOCIAL MEDIA (Child Predator Social Experiment)

WATCH THIS VIDEO WITH YOUR KIDS!  I just made my tween sit and watch this video with me!  At the end she was more concerned with "why the faces were blurred?"  Really?!   As parents, we all think, "No, my kid would never..." but they just might!   We just have to keep pounding and bombarding them and explaining the dangers.   I explained why to my kid, and reiterated the dangers of such actions.   I pray that it sinks in.  Not only do we have to constantly teach our kids and talk to them, we have to pay attention to what they are doing on social media, have their passwords etc...

  


MOMMY WARRIOR RULES:  As long as our kids are under our roof and we are paying for their cell phones, they will be sharing passwords and have time limits on social media!

I recognize it isn't always easy, but a good place to start, is to not allow a 12, 13, 14-year old to have cell phone and or computer access after a certain time. Let's say maybe 10p.m., 11p.m. cut-off time.

Danger can arise at anytime and anyplace but the more you teach your kids and have rules in place, the more helpful it will be to try to avoid horrible situations such as those in the video above.

It is a whole new world out there with technology and we must continue to teach our kids and empower them to make the right decisions!!!!!  Like I always tell all my kids...."Be Safe & Be Smart" and "Do the right thing, even when NO one is looking!!!!

God bless!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/