PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

CUTE CLOTHES AND BEING MOM

As we all know sometimes being a mom can get a little hectic. Whether you are a stay at home mom (SAHM) or a mom who works outside the home, finding the right clothes to fit while trying to look trendy is never an easy task.  Sometimes, it is very tempting to just lounge around in pj's or sweat pants all day.

For those of us who stay home with our kids, there tends to be a tendency to get a little too comfortable with attire. When you are always on the go and shuffling your kids around town to and from appointments and/or activities, it becomes a pain to find the right clothes.  I mean you can still dress comfortably but there's a big difference between going around in sweat pants all the time vs. making an effort to pair up cute outfits.

I was browsing through a magazine and saw Jennifer Aniston wearing a comfy but trendy-looking outfit and thought, why not?  I am no Jennifer Aniston, obviously, but I thought, I can totally find a cute tee and shorts or may capri pants to wear, especially now that summer is around the corner and match it up with cute accessories and some wedges and make a real effort to look trendier, instead of "schleppier!"  Is that even a word? (Well, it is now! LOL!)

I found few outfit combinations online that I really liked and can still be comfy. These could easily be paired up with some cute shoes for a little more sophisticated look, instead of my usual SAHM flip-flop look! 

Honestly, I know I will not be wearing the shorts option, as I have not worn shorts in eons but, you younger moms might like the look. I guess even with a pair of jeans these outfit combos would look good.  It's all about fashion, right?

As you can tell, I have a tendency to lean towards the bohemian-look.  If you like any of these items, you can click right on the picture and it will take you straight to shopping!

http://amzn.to/2pOq7M9













 
 

















                                 



https://www.zazzle.com/mama_bear_comfy_t_shirt-235867252151791270



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/