PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

HOLIDAYS ARE COMING AND I AM READY TO SHOP!



My favorite time of year is upon us! The HOLIDAY SEASON!  I know some people get the "blues" during these times (I use to be the same way until I had kids.)  Now, I just love to decorate for every holiday from October through December.

Today, I was just at the Dollar Tree buying new Halloween decorations. I already have boxes full of decorations but at the Dollar Tree, I can totally afford to get new ones!  While I was there I saw a few advertisements coming up for Christmas time, so when I got home I looked it up online and found a lot of holiday items I want to buy!  Even though my family and I celebrate Hanukkah, I just love all the adorable decorations they have lined up for Christmas.
http://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=931331&u=1002732&m=64888&urllink=&afftrack=
In previous years, I have purchased some decorations and treats for Hanukkah based on their blue-themed snowmen Christmas line. It works out beautifully for everyone. You just need a little creativity!

No matter what you celebrate, you have to admit, it can be a fun and exciting time, especially for young kids. There is nothing more exciting than gathering the family together and having your house decorated beautifully for the holidays and when everything is a dollar!  It makes it all the more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/