PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

BE YOUR OWN HERO - 20 AFFIRMATIONS

https://www.zazzle.com/z/1qh2j?rf=238841869848909290
Sometimes we just need to come to terms with the fact that no one is going to come in and "save us."  Nobody can truly make you happy or make you successful, unless you:

 1) Want it; 2) Work for it; 3) Believe in it!

Sometimes we just need a little positive affirmation and reminder that we are good enough.  That we can achieve anything we set our minds to.

Here are a few of my favorite positive thoughts and affirmations for you to enjoy and re-read when you need them:


1.  I Am Open and Ready to be Positive.
2.  I am in Control of my Feelings.
3.  No Matter How Hard it is, I Can Do it.
4.  I Am Smart.
5.  I Deserve to be Happy
6.  I Believe in Myself and my Goals.
7.  I am a Kind Person.
8.  Obstacles Help Me to Grow and Learn.
9.  I Stand Up for What I Believe in.
10. I Make Good Choices.
11. I Have the Power to be Happy
12. I Can Make a Difference in the World.
13. I Work Hard.
14. I am Honest.
15. I am Grateful for What I Have.
16. Today I am Going to be My Best Self.
17. I Am Prepared to be Successful.
18. It is Okay if I Make Mistakes.
19. I Like Myself for Who I Am.
20. Today is Going to be a Great Day!




Sometimes we just need to be our OWN hero!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/