PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

SUNDAY NIGHT

So what do you think I'm in store for in the future when my four year old
is lying in bed (EARLY) tonight as we prepare for the BIG DAY tomorrow -
(Kindergarten starting) and she turns and says to me, "Mommy, I wish
there was a hot tub in here." I didn't even bother to ask why!

Go figure!?

Well, in less than 12 hours or so it's the end of an era and the real world
begins! My little munchkin begins a whole new world. It's a hole
diffrerent ball game once you step into the academic choo-choo train.
Luckily, we've got a great teacher (yeah, WE cause I'm going through
this too!!) and lots of friends in class.

Stay tuned for more stories. Wish us luck..we both don't
do mornings!

Goodnight for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/