PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

WHERE HAVE I BEEN YOU WONDER?

All these days gone by and no postings. It's gets
hard to write everyday with kids around. By the time
I get a chance I'm just so tired! Anyway, I won't
bore you with my sleep deprivation stories.

UPDATE: The macrobiotic lifestyle is much harder than
I anticipated. I hadn't had meat, or chicken in like
two weeks but today I went crazy and had a hotdog! Eek!
I know, of all the things I could have "gone off the wagon"
with, a hotdog! I have to tell you though, I am so proud
of Ser, he is totally sticking to this new life stlye change.
He's being really good about sticking to what he can and cannot
eat. I am very proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/