PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

MUSICAL BIRTHDAY

RED CARPET ENTRANCE:



So we recently celebrated our munchkins "official" birthday
the HIgh School Musical way and it was a blast for all. It
started out a bit slow and I was not a happy camper with the
music mix up. The music player was not working up to par
but in the end the kids danced and ran and had a blast with
their inflatable guitars and fake microphones. It was not your
normal party with just a few kids b/c we do things the Latin way,
with the whole family joining in. Actually, if the whole famiy would
have joined in I would have needed a bigger ballroom! LOL!
There was tons of food because my fabulous hubby always makes
me feel that I don't have enough, so I had cake for 100 people and
3 dozen bagels and cold cuts to feed my family and MORE! Lots of
left overs!

The best part for me was of course taking all the pictures.
I love to see the smile on kids faces having such a great time.

These pictures say it all:








BABY BRO:







BIG SISTER:




BRUJAS & THE BABE




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/