PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

KIDNEY TRANSPLANT

So for those of you that know me or have been reading my blog for a while know that we have this whole kidney transplant thing going on with my hubby. He needs one! I really wanted to be the one to help him and be a donor but unfortunately I am not a match for him BUT there is a program that we are going to look into that might be the answer. It's a cross-match program. " There is a paired donor program, whereby, they pair 2 donors and 2 recipients that are not compatible with their own donors to another donor. The surgeries are arranged to take place at the same time so that no one can back out."

I'm going to check with www.unos.org or google kidney transplant to get more 411 on this. A bit scary but it's worth a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/