PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

POKEMON CLUB

Do you think it's any indication of future behavior that my daughter is tricking boys already at age five?! Yikes, I hope not. Yesterday, she comes home and says "Mommy, I tricked Zach today and I tricked Jay and Daniel too. I asked them if they wanted to join my "Pokemon club" but i's really a Barbie club, she says laughing. So apparently she told the boys they could join this made up club and she signed their names first and last names to make it official but the truth is it's a Barbie Club and she hasn't told them! I couldn't help but crack up when she told me the story. I know I shouldn't encourage such trickery but it's too funny! LMAO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/