PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

THE THINGS SHE SAYS...

Some of the things my daughter says to me that just makes me laugh:

1) Upon making her dinner the other night, she says, "Mmm, mommy, your dinner taste so good you cooked like a chef in a restaurant." (All I did was throw a skirt steak on a pan!)

2) I met with her teacher the other day and she tells me how Chi Chi has not been doing her work in a timely manner and is socializing a lot (big surprise, right?) So I later explain to her the importance of doing well in school and how important it is to get good grades and pay attention blah blah blah. I tell her, imagine if all your friends move onto the 1st grade and you stay in Kindergaten. She responds, "but mommy, I love Kindergarten, I want to stay there forever!" Imagine, how do I respond to that one!

3) Our baby was doing something really amazing the other day, and I turn to Chi Chi and say, "Wow, we have a really smart baby." She leans over, kisses him on the forehead and tells him: "I've taught you so much Tuki." Of course, she gets the credit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/