PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

MY BABY

I was thinking the other day my blog should be called "Conversations with my 5-year old" since I'm always talking about her but it's just she says the funniest things.
I figured I'd share some updates on my baby too, who is not so babyish anymore!
He's so absolutely delicious! I must say I am in love! He loves music and loves to dance with me. Not only has he been walking for 5 months already but he's running. He's so fast. He says Mama and Papa and Chi Chi and lets you kow when he's thirsty
by saying "agua." He's like a parrot! He's absolutely so much fun and I'm looking forward to some funny stories with him when the time comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/