PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

PRIVATE OR PUBLIC

You're gonna love this one! Chi Chi was asking me what the difference was between public school and private school a few days ago, so I go on to explain how public school is free and how private school you have to pay and you have smaller class sizes etc... So, the other day I'm driving her to school and she ask me why I'm going so slow and I say "because this public school right there is starting and there are kids walking." So she ask, "Am I in public school or private school?" I say, "Private school remember." "Oh yeah, she says, I'm in private school because you can't show your underwear because those are private." ( I wanted to bust out laughing!) "I adamantly say, "You can't show your underwear no matter what school you are in! Private or public!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/