PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

DOSE OF REALITY

The other day my dad hands me a bag filled with stuff from when I was a kid. So yesterday, I'm going through the bag and I find my pink baby doll from 1970! I was so excited. When Chi Chi gets home I show her and say "Look at this how cute!" It's from when I was a little kid like you, maybe I can still sleep with it, what do you think?" And she says, "Are you kidding, you're too old to sleep with dolls and besides your gonna be 40 on Wednesday, you can't do that!" Thank you Chi Chi for the wake up call on being too old! Maybe she'll appreciate my little doll when she's older! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY 40TH CUZ!
    YOU GO GIRL! 40 and kickin' like a 20 year old...don't you let them get you down...YOUNG AT HEART FOREVER....that's my mantra and I'm sticking to it. Sorry I haven't called YET.


    LOVE YOU! We need to get together next time I'm in town for some adult cupcakes and drinks!

    xoxo
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/