PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

AMOTZI LECHEM

This afternoon when I pick up Chi Chi from camp at the JCC I ask her what she did,if she had fun etc...and I say, "Oh, it's Friday, did you guys do anything for Shabbat?"
She's like yeah, we had challah and sang a song. I say, Oh the AMOTZI LECHEM song?

She says, Yes but I don't like that song it's for babies! I say, "Well, it's a nice song and it's for everyone and you were just simply singing to give thanks to G-d for the bread you were eating."

She says, "Well, isn't there a Macaroni & Cheese song? Then she says, besides G-d doesn't make bread, people do, he just makes the nature stuff!"

~END OF CONVERSATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/