PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

BABY TRAVEL

Okay so am I a terrible mother for not wanting to take my 1 1/2 year old on a plane ride? I have to take a plane ride to visit the hubby who is working and refuse to take my baby. I have someone who is perfectly capable of taking care of him who I trust 100%. He stays with her all the time. I simply do not want to deal with the airport hassle, security and tantrums aboard an airplane. Don't get me wrong, I've done it before with my daughter. When she was a baby she traveled everywhere with us but not all children are the same. My baby, he cries hysterically in the car and throws up if he cries too much. Can you imagine that on an airplane? I have visions of ending up on You Tube like the lady who got kicked off a Southwest Airline plane recently!

Basically, I'm trying to convince myself I'm not a terrible mom for leaving him behind a few days. People go on trips all the time some with kids some without, right? I'm the one who is going to have to deal with the crying, vomitting and tantrums, not the people criticizing me, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/