PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

POTATO PIZZA

I am really into food and recipes now.  I guess with all the time on my hands and staying home, why not?  I found this delicious looking potato pizza on a Russian blog!  You would think with some of the Russian I learned in my old job, I could decipher the recipe, but no such luck.

I used Google translate to get the ingredients,  as the whole recipe is in Russian!  I don't want to steer anyone in the wrong direction, so just know it might not be exact.

The ingredients are listed below and here I just wanted to share how delicious it looks!





Ingredients for the dough:
250 g flour
130 ml hot water
10 g fresh yeast
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon olive oil

Finishing:
125 g ricotta
100 g blue cheese
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 large potatoes, boiled 10 minutes
sprigs of fresh dill pieces of parmesan - optional
olive oil for sprinkling
salt and pepper to taste
See more at: 
http://www.evatoneva.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=645:potato-pizza&catid=3:piciipasta&Itemid=5#sthash.nFZF2p7f.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/