PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

GARCINIA CAMBOGIA (HCA)

I heard about this supplement, Garcinia Cambogia (HCA) via Dr. Oz and I also read an article on a social network about it.  Then I realized I knew where this natural supplement comes from.  A natural fruit called TAMARINDThe tamarind has been around for centuries, and according to research it is revolutionizing weight loss. I never tried the fruit but I just started the supplement.  I will let you all know how it goes.  I know I have to start exercising if I want to lose weight but I thought I'd give it a little jump start in the meantime.

Here's an article I found on Garcinia Cambogia.  The supplement I purchased at my local health food store has 50% HCA, which they say is a major component in helping one lose weight.  The HCA supplement is actually extracted from the skin of the Garcinia Cambogia fruit, which is better known by the name tamarind.

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/garcinia-cambogia-hca?page=2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/