PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

SUSHI, SAPPORO & CHER

Last night I had my first public "debut" with no hats nor bandanas, ever since my craniotomy five     months ago! Yay me! I went with my best friend to the CHER concert and had a great time. We thoroughly enjoyed some sushi, sapporo, girl talk and the concert!
 

 
 ^ Me & the BFF having Saporro beer and some sushi - my favorite California Rolls with cream cheese and masago.




The opening act was Cyndi Lauper, who took us back to our high school memories with, "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!"  



The Cher  concert is appropriately called the "Dressed To Kill" tour, which was absolutely spectacular. At age 68, she still rocks it! Below are a few pictures of her in her costume changes and she was beautiful!






 
This was us right before walking into the CHER concert with a drag queen that was at the booth for a local radio station!


And of course, this is CHER looking amazing as always!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/