PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

TRYING TO FIND THE "PERFECT" DOG

My quest to find the "perfect" dog for my family continues!  I really do not want a dog but I know it is not fair to deny my family the joy of having a pet, at least once in their lives. Well, at least under my roof!

The dogs I love are all huge:  Doberman, German Sheperd, Rottweiler and so on... As one of my best friends pointed out to me, it would be incredibly expensive and messy to have such a huge dog, although I still believe they would be great guard dogs!

I have narrowed my search down to a few reasonable favorites, with this one leading the "pack!"

The Havanese

Havanese breed info,Pictures,Characteristics,Hypoallergenic:Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/