PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

PARENTING ADVICE

I do not claim to be a perfect parent or to have a clue as to what I am doing but I have learned from my mistakes.  I know I will probably make more as a parent  but a sign of a wise person is one who learns from their mistakes and takes advice from others who have already gone through a similar situation.

There is no parenting handbook when your child is born.  It is by trial & error that we succeed or fail as parents!  Parenting is one of the hardest jobs in the world.  There is no job description, no salary, no vacations.   If you are unsure as a parent on what to do, seek advice from your OWN parents, who have been through more than you or someone who already has experience in parenting. Obviously, someone you trust and whose parenting skills you respect. Do not be afraid to ask for help. Go with your instincts, be patient, VERY patient and above all, always show your child you love them, no matter how difficult they are. ~MW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/