PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

SUNDAY AT THE MUSEUM

The last time I posted about being alone with the kids I was not sure what we were going to do on our last day of the weekend.

We decided that we would venture to the local museum of discovery and science on Sunday afternoon.
.Museum Eco Discovery
As it turns out, my brother coincidentally had planned to go to the same museum with his kids and wife.  My kids were thrilled that not only they would be spending the day at the museum they love, but also with their favorite little cousins!

Museum SharkThe kids had a great time enjoying all of the wonderful exhibits and I loved it even more because I had coupons for FREE student admissions!  (I love when the kids’ school gives us those great end-of-the-year coupons for all of the local attractions.)
Luckily, for me, I remembered to use it this time!

We all enjoyed a Shark Exhibit for “Shark Week” and plenty of music provided by MUSE and the kids especially enjoyed watching the adorable otters in their habitat.
Museum otter

It turned out to be a great weekend with my little ones and they were not even phased about not being invited to the family wedding!  It worked out for everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/