PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

CAN CELL PHONE USE CAUSE CANCER?

Be aware of the possible harmful effects of cell phone usage. 

I am a middle-aged mom who was diagnosed 2 year ago with a brain tumor.  They do not know what caused it or how long it had been growing, only that it was the size of a lemon and was causing massive swelling in my brain. The doctors did not know how I had been walking around with this lemon-sized tumor for so long.  I may never know what actually caused, but I can share some tips with you and this video is one of them. 

If you can do something to avoid unnecessary exposure, do it!  Especially with your kids!  Personally, I have to get my kid an earpiece, although, with teens it's all about texting.  We won't know the true harmful effects of cell phone usage until years from now.  Just be aware.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/