PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

THE KIDNEY SAGA CONTINUES

Well to those of you who had followed my blog originally will remember that one of the main things I discussed was the process of dealing with my husband's need for a kidney transplant. We have been through so much. Well, better said, he has. We have had an unbelievable roller coaster ride of possible donors, paired donation possibilities and endless blood tests.

Our main focus recently has been on the cross-match donation option, where we swap kidneys with another "couple." Since I want to donate my kidney to him but am not compatible with him, the next best thing is for me to donate to some random person who has another person who would donate to him (my husband, Serg.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/