PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

FUN TIME AT FUNDRAISER WITH PANTHER HOCKEY PLAYERS

We had a great time at the fundraising event for Vincent yesterday. It was very emotional for me to see this young boy in a wheelchair in the condition he was in but it only showed what a fighter he is. There he was trying to be brave and smile as all the pictures were taken of him and as people continually came up to him to say hello. He is a remarkable young boy. It was especially great of the Florida Panther hockey players: Krys Barch, Nick Bjugstad, Jonathan Huberdeau, Vincent Trocheck and Coach Peter Horachek to attend this event and sign autographs as well as take pictures. 

My kids asked lots of questions as to what was wrong with Vincent and "how did it happen."  They also asked me what it was that I had and for the first time I used the word "tumor" to them, which I think kind of shocked them a bit. They both told me that they hoped Vincent will be okay and in their innocence, went on to enjoy their afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/