PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

RELIEF FUND FOR VINCENT


Today is the day we will attend the fundraising event for an 11-year boy, Relief Fund for Vincent #39, who is suffering from a brain tumor. I didn't think I would be so emotional about this event, but this morning it hit me on so many levels. First and foremost, I am a mother and I just recently survived from a brain tumor and my little boy is a hockey player as well. I was fortunate to have a positive outcome and here is this sweet innocent 11-year old hockey player who has this horrible thing happen to him and his family is struggling to help keep him alive and pay the medical bills. This morning a wave of emotion hit me, as I realized again how blessed I was (am) at the outcome of my brain tumor.   I believe in MIRACLES and believe in the power of prayer and I & pray that G-d will bless a miracle upon this family.

On a more positive note, some Florida Panther hockey players have volunteered to be there.

Krys Barch, Jonathan Huberdeau & Nick Bjugstad will be signing autographs for one hour during this event at Panthers IceDen. Admission $15.00, Silent Auction, Basket Auction. All proceeds will go to aid Vincent and the Compitiello Family. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/