PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

DRIVING MY KIDS AROUND TOWN

Wow! I don't know how single moms do it with more than one child! I take for granted that I have my husband to help me out on so many occasions. Today my daughter asked me to go see her at her spirit rally in camp and I said yes! Little did I know that it would overlap into my son's hockey lesson.

So there I was waiting for my daughter to come on stage while my son's lesson was about to start. Luckily, she went on within the next 10 minutes and performed and as soon as it was over I zoomed out and headed to the hockey rink!

Thankfully, for me both venues are pretty close to each other. So I dropped off my son at his hockey lesson and then zoom back to camp to pick her up. Then after picking her up at camp I had to go back to the rink where my son was. 

What should I have done...not see her at her performance? Cancel his hockey lesson? Not really sure what I should've done but I think I did the right thing in trying to make it to both!

My hats off to the single moms who have to do this all the time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/