PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

THE FISH STORY

So the other day I take Chi Chi to a jungle-theme park in the city with the Bruja and kids. We're having a great time, looking at all the animals: monkeys, crocodiles. orangatans etc...We walk over to the lake where the flamingos are and in the lake there are some beautiful fish swimming all around: orange colored, white, big, small. All the kids in the area were all admiring the fish and their parents kept saying "Oh look how beautiful." "Oh, that's called a coy fish." "Oooh, look how pretty." And my daughter opens her mouth and says, "I just wish I had a fishing rod so I could fish it right out of the water and my mommy can cook it, put some lemon on it and I can eat it." Can you just imagine!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/